We are the only Float Studio in Calgary offering open-style float rooms for those who are sensitive to closed spaces or who are claustrophobic.Learn More
For experienced floaters and those who like the warm-blanket feeling of premium float bods.Learn More
Soul Float is the only float center in Calgary offering couples floating. It's an amazing experience to share with your special someone.Learn More
For those with limited mobility or accessibility needs, Soul Float is the only center with ADA compliant float rooms.Learn More
Soul Float is the only float therapy center accessible by the West LRT. We're across the street from the Sirocco StationLearn More
We're one of the first locations in Calgary to offer the revolutionary Nebia shower heads. It only uses 0.75 GPM which is less than half of your standard shower heads.Learn More
No need to bring anything. We have you covered with towels, top quality shampoos, hair products, hair dryers, spa sandals, refreshments and more...Learn More
Soul Float is located in West Market Square with plenty of ample parking. No looking for a spot on the street or cramped parkade, just pull right up to our front door.Learn More
• Anyone dealing with high-stress jobs or life events looking for stress relief
• Those seeking deeper levels of mental, emotional and spiritual awareness and clarity
• Artistic individuals looking for ways to stimulate and accelerate creativity
• Anyone suffering from over-active minds and anxiety
• Students seeking ways to keep their minds and thoughts balanced
• People with over-active lifestyles, such busy parents and fast-paced professionals wanting to relax
• Those with chronic pain or health problems looking for alternative forms of pain management
• Athletes looking for ways to increase performance and speed up recovery
• Even children looking for help calming ADD, ADHD and other stimulation related disorders
Clean water is our top priority. It’s completely filtered four times between float session using a triple-cleansing process that includes micron filters, UV filters and Ozone water treatment. What’s more, the water is super saturated with Epsom salts, which are natural disinfectants.
We want you to feel relaxed from the moment you walk through our doors. This is why we give you your own fully private room in which to change, shower and enjoy your float. With locking doors, this is your space to explore the wonders of isolation.
Your private float room is sound- proof and programmed to a perfect temperature and level of humidity. 1000 pounds of pharmaceutical-grade Epsom salts support your weight, allowing you to experience the sensation of weightlessness. You control the light and the music or guided mediation soundtrack within your float pod or tank.
Feeling a little pampered is an important part of the experience. That's why you'll enjoy the best quality soaps, shampoos, lotions and hair products. We invite you to relax in our lobby with a tea and some fruit before heading back out to the real world.
The sensory deprivation chamber has been the most important tool that I've ever used for developing my mind, for thinking, for evolving
You come out and everything is great!…and your skin feels really good
Well, it’s true that when you can’t see out, you start looking in
I found it to be one of the most anxiety reducing experiences I've ever had